Over the years, Varsun has invested substantially in building a state-of-art infrastructure at both offshore and onsite development centres. Varsun has strategic alliances with top technology companies to support our internal and external customers with the best tools of the industry. Varsun has helped numerous clients globally to meet their IT needs by providing the best-fit cost effective solutions to maximize performance.
Varsun understands the regulatory requirements and most experience in implementing security policies to protect the client data at an adequate level. This is accomplished through a comprehensive security framework that encompasses governance, people, processes and technology.
- Fully safeguarded with access control and physical security 24/7
- World-class spacious work stations with IBM systems and high level servers from reputed vendors
- Multiple levels of power backup (UPS)
- Hi-tech Diesel generator to provide 100% backup
- Completely armed with in-house cafeteria and recreation facilities
- Fire sensor system
- Multiple locations to facilitate business continuity
- Dedicated high bandwidth internet connectivity
- CCTV security system centrally monitored with 100% recording
- Leased Line from Tata ('Class A carrier, Tier-One ISP) with embedded redundancy
- All production servers and systems are of IBM/Lenovo made ones
- Secured VPN connectivity for Remote logins
- Primary Anti-Virus Protection with built-in Firewall and Unified Threat management